Dagenham Park is a truly inclusive school; we are committed to developing each individual, nurturing their talents and aspirations in order to develop confident young people who are ready for the challenges of adult life in the modern world.
We strive to inspire learners to excellence, stretching them academically and harnessing their creative energies so that they can make a full contribution to the school, wider community and beyond.
- Promotes a culture of respect for everyone in the school community.
- Provides a safe, caring and stimulating learning environment.
- Values each individual.
- Encourages a healthy lifestyle.
- Recognises and rewards success.
- Builds upon existing partnerships locally, nationally and internationally especially local Church of England parishes, the Diocese of Chelmsford and the Anglican Community.
Statement of British Values
British Values as part of SMSC in schools
For your information, please see the Department for Educations’ departmental advice on promoting fundamental British values as part of SMSC in schools here.
As a voluntary controlled Church of England school we are open to those of all faiths and none. The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith, and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to all its pupils.